Friday, 27 December 2013
Update of Progress as of 27/12/13
As of 27/12/13 i am coming along with my blog and my overall work, i have completed most of the editing needed for my auxiliary tasks and am now into consideration for my trailer. I have done some location scouting and have a rough idea on where i want to do some shooting for my trailer. I went over the results of my survey and analysed the results to help me try and find a way to cater towards a certain audience. I have also gone into some research of different institutes that would maybe produce and publish my work i enjoyed looking at these companies who have been apart of some of my favourite films and magazines. To help bring more relevance to my product i created a twitter and facebook page for my tasks which i feel are quite helpful and overall beneficial for my main tasks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment