Brief
The question I have chosen is the number 2 which is a promotion package for a new film that features a trailer with the option of doing 2 of the 3 following, a website homepage for the film, a film magazine front cover featuring the film and a poster for the film. I will be doing the film poster and a film magazine front cover as I feel like I can be a little bit more creative with some of the things I can do and maybe experiment with some of the tools available to make the images maybe a little bit more in depth or out of focus. The reason as to why I have chosen the trailer is because I like the freedom I have when it comes to taking certain action or slow parts of my film and shorten it to create something that takes some of the best parts and mashes it all up, another reason is because a trailer is something that will dictate whether or not someone is going to see your film and I like the idea of creating something that is going to be short but still allow me to shoot some interesting stuff.
a website homepage for the film
a film magazine front cover featuring the film
a poster for the film
No comments:
Post a Comment