Friday, 18 October 2013

Pitch Feedback

Pitch Feedback

The feedback I received from my pitch where mostly positive my lecturer said that my idea was very creative and that I need to maybe develop the idea a little bit more because of the fade in and fade out parts of my trailer, he also has made the point that I need to consider how the pacing of my trailer is going to play out. He also made the point that I have used the music video in my pitch to help better peoples understanding of how I am going to show these camera effects in my trailer, I also need to consider how I am going to sort out my transitions for my trailer to make sure that it is a smooth transition ad that it isn't distracting or confusing. Other things to consider are how fast the parts in my trailer are going to be especially in the action sections of it. He has also made the point that my music needs to have similar themes to the actual trailer so that it sort of sets the mood for the trailer, I also need to consider diagetic and non diagetic sounds and which ones make sense in the scene and which ones don't.

 Other students who were in the audience for my pitch also had similar things to say most where complimenting my idea but somewhere confused as to how I could implement my fade in and fade out parts of my trailer without being confusing. Another point someone made was how I could have slow music in what is to be a pretty fast paced trailer also how some of the sound effects would be implemented like the sound of gun fire or talking between characters.

 My feedback was mostly positive and I have taken criticisms into account and will try to make my trailer better with the feedback that I have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment