Just a hired gun
For awhile a hired gun is all that i was but with a difference
I had a conscience
I would work for possibly the worst people in the world who have no remorse for their actions, I would never question what they asked me to do.
I'm out of the business now though i have a new profession and that's being the most violent man in England.
You see no one can touch me no matter who you are or whatever you do for a living there is no middle ground i aint scared of no one.
You may ask why i do what i do and the simple answer is this, you see in order to keep my conscience from putting negative thoughts in my head and overall putting a real downer on my day i have to cause physical violence i don't know how it works something to do with the adrenaline pumping i think.
I cant remember the last time my conscience started spewing nonsense into my head about how the man i used to be actually had remorse for what he did, sometimes i can hear the voice in my head reminding me questioning me about what i do but still its just that a voice and im the one who gets an overall say in it all.
(end in laughter)
No comments:
Post a Comment