Friday, 31 January 2014

Image Choices

The following images are the images that I used in my final 2 auxiliary tasks, I took a lot of photos and finally was decided with these 4 images as I felt like they were the best and had the same characteristics as that of my actual trailer.




The first image was used on my magazine cover and features my actor standing in a position that makes him look very focused and has his mind set on something. I wanted this image because I wanted my advertising for my trailer to reflect the beginning part of my trailer where my main character is still a hired gun that helps take part in robberies and heists instead of the crazy maniac he becomes later on in the trailer.




This next image was used in my movie poster and is one third of my images that are actually in place on my poster, I wanted there to be three main images on my poster each reflecting something different about the character, this image represents the side of my main character who did things just as he was told to do with no questions asked. I love how in this image you can see his eyes through the mask and is staring directly at the camera, it gives it that focused attitude which is what I want  to show in my poster that there was a side to this character where he did bad things for what he thought where good reasons.


The next image is the second image that is on my movie poster, this image reflects the time in the characters life where he realised that what he has previously done was wrong and how he is full of regret and despair for his actions. The image itself is very good in my opinion it shows the character in a very sad/depressing state of mind almost like he doesn’t want to be there. I wanted this image to show that the character had a conscience and actually has feelings and emotions.

The final image that is front and centre of my movie poster is the one you can see to my right it features my main character with a very smug look on his face almost like he is happy about something, I think this image really contrasts well with the other images behind it as the images behind this one are parts of the past and are long gone especially when you compare the image where Joe(my character) is looking down with his eyes closed in comparison to him looking directly into the camera with his head slightly down and smiling. This image represents the final part of my characters personality and that personality is that of a mad man who is obsessed with not letting his past mistakes take a toile on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment