Wednesday, 22 January 2014
Making My Company Logo
This is the original image that i took from google i then just incorporated it into my Photoshop file.
I then decided to play around with the exposure tool to try and make it look more presentable and more artistic.
I added the text Topple Productions into my logo the font used is Rockwell as i felt like it fit the purpose of the logo.
The next thing that i changed was i edited the vibrance on the image to make it more dull.
To make the image as clear as possible i used the posterize tool and put it as far as it can go.
I then used the gradient map tool to make the image more black and white to make it a lot more serious.
I finally used the exposure tool again this time to really highlight the shadows of the spinning top, I wanted a really serious production company and i feel like this logo delivers on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment