While adding things such as credit boxes I needed to
implement text into my video which before I didn’t know how to do all I knew
was how to give the video an opening title and that was it but now I am playing
around with a couple of different ideas and am trying to come up with an
effective title box with the name of the film that matches the theme of my
movie.
Wednesday, 29 January 2014
Skill Development
I have now been working with premiere pro for about a week
now editing my final product and I have also learned a couple of new things
that are very helpful especially when it comes to the overall impact of my
trailer.
I was pretty used to the basics that allowed me to just
simply play around with the clips and have them just simply follow up after
each other, recently though I have learned how to effectively use different
editing techniques such as the ability to Dissolve a shot into another shot
which I find very useful as I was stuck as to how I was going to proceed to the
next scene in my trailer as it goes from a really fast paced part to a more
slower part instantly so with the use of Dissolve I was able to get past it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment